Please be advised of upcoming paint removal and line painting starting tomorrow:Line Painting - March 30-31*UPDATED*
Painters from Scottish Line Painting will return to paint all lines, hatched areas, arrows and required text this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. The painting schedule is as follows:
March 30 - Areas Outlined in yellow in the below map
Paint Removal - March 29
Contractor(s) from Square One will be on-site tomorrow at 7:00am to remove parking stall lines, road arrows, and parking lot arrows at various locations of the island, a map indicating the locations is below for your reference. Scottish Line Painting should have the arrows repainted by the end of day Wednesday, March 31, weather permitting.
March 31 - Areas Outlined in orange in the below map
Bridges Parking Lot surrounding Compactor Site 1 -- Entire Bridges Lot between Bridges Restaurant and Maritime Market & Marina
- Triangle Square/Net Loft Parking Lot (including accessible parking stall)
- Mast Tower Road
- Street parking along Duranleau St. (in front of Net Loft, Make, and The Keg)
- Street parking along West Anderson St. (in front of B+B Scale Models and The Keg)
- Loading zone in front of Foreshore/Vancouver Fish Co.
- Lot 73/Pay Lot 5 and Bus Lanes
- Tenant overheight parking in Pay Lot 2 (adjacent to fence along Railspur Alley)
- Street parking along Cartwright St. (in front of Crafthouse, Water Park, and a couple of angled stalls across from Arts Umbrella)
- Three (3) angled parking stalls behind Opus by Railspur Park Playground
- Street parking along Old Bridge St.
- Three (3) stalls in front of Ocean Concrete office
Please kindly remove your vehicle from the areas by 10pm the night prior to the painting as Granville Island Security Team will need to block access overnight. Parking will be opened up as soon as the paint is dry on the day of.